Due to the current rise in COVID case numbers in our community, the previously scheduled Ladies Day Out: Shop, Sip & Stroll event on October 10th is canceled. If you have purchased a ticket, please reach out to the venue you purchased from for store credit or reimbursement..Even though the day of shopping, snacks, and wine samples may not be going on as planned, there’s many different ways for you to still shop and support local this fall season:
- Shop local online with the downtown unique boutiques and specialty stores! They have online stores, Facebook sales, and more to help you purchase that perfect autumn must-have.
- Plan your own day out following the safety precautions each store has in place to keep you healthy; wear a mask, practice social distancing, wash your hands often.
- Still want a day or night with your closest friends to shop? Reach out to a business and plan a PRIVATE SHOPPING time just for you.Those cute fall outfits, boots, pumpkin scented candles, and all things fall décor are still there calling your name! The downtown business owners are here to meet you at your comfort level to make sure you can still get what you need!So what are you waiting for? Start shopping in Downtown Appleton NOW and know you are supporting a small, local business while you do so. Click here for a list of downtown shops to check out.
ENJOY A FUN-FILLED LADIES DAY OUT! FOR YOU & YOUR GIRLFRIENDS TO SHOP, SIP, AND STROLL!Ladies Day Out: Shop, Sip and Stroll is back this fall, complete with:
- Downtown shopping with in-store specials and activities just for you
- Wine & Snack Walk: Enjoy samples of wine & pre-packaged food tastes from downtown restaurants as you stop and shop at unique boutiques, specialty stores, & more
- Swag Bag of goodies including a $10 Downtown Appleton Gift Certificate that can be used at any Downtown Appleton business, prizes, and so much more!
For just $30 on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, enjoy a day out with your girlfriends in Downtown Appleton that will be filled with all the things you LOVE!
Check in at City Center (10 E. College Ave.) to receive your Swag Bag, wristband, and more! Check in will be open from 10am-noon. This is a 21+ event. Id's will be checked before you receive your wristband. No wristband, no wine & food samples while out shopping.
After the day out, be sure to continue exploring the 70+ shops and 70+ pubs, clubs & restaurants many of whom will have special offers in your goody bag!
COVID-19 Precautions: Please follow store policies as you shop (stores are following state, local, and CDC guidelines). Masks are to be worn while inside establishments. Wine samples will be served by masked staff members & food samples will all be individually packaged to-go. Be patient as you shop, as you may need to wait before entering a store based on individual store capacity and social distancing capabilities.
Buy your tickets (limited quantity available) at any of these locations:
|Board & Brush, 109 N Durkee St|
|Casting On, 305 E College Ave|
|Cedar Harbor, 611 N Morrison St|
|Eco Candle Co, 123 E College Ave|
|hey, daisy!, 121 E College Ave|
|J. Hawkinson Clothiers, 10 E College Ave (inside City Center)|
|Joseph's Shoes, 10 E College Ave (inside City Center)|
|Lillians of Appleton, 115 E College Ave|
|Poppy Avenue Boutique, 161 S Riverheath Way, Ste 2600|
|Trout Museum of Art, 111 W College Ave|
|The Vintage Garden, 119 E College Ave|
Make it a true Girlfriends Getaway and spend the night!
Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley, Copper Leaf Hotel, & Courtyard by Marriott are all within the downtown and riverfront district!