9. Take this opportunity to stop in to see some of the local merchants. Or make a mental note of those you want to visit in the near future. With over 60 unique shops Downtown, there is something for everyone!
8. The family fun area is designed to make sure everyone has fun. With it’s own stage featuring all types of acts, kids games, inflatables and more!
7. Take advantage of the Valley Transit system’s special rates and the park & ride locations! Ride free after 3:45pm on Friday to enjoy License To Cruise and pay just 25 cents for all routes including the 5 park & rides on Saturday!
6. Commemorate the 30th anniversary of this mile of fun & giving, by purchasing a specialty clothing including sweatshirts & tshirts.
5. There are over 5 stages with bands offering a variety of music! Enjoy!
4. Have a plan, for how you will get home if you have a little too much fun. See #7.
3. Bring your ID if you want to buy a wrist band and enjoy adult beverages. NO ID, NO WRISTBAND.
2. You are helping to give back. Every food booth is run by a non-profit organization or associated with a non-profit organization.
1. Have fun! This event has been going on for 30 years and is meant to be fun for everyone.