Incredible Deals for Leap Local on February 29th
Posted on Feb 26, 2012 by Appleton Downtown Inc.
Take advantage of INCREDIBLE deals on Leap Day, February 29 in Downtown Appleton!
With deals so big, it can happen only once every four years!
Plus be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 Downtown Appleton Gift Certificates for every two participating businesses you leap to!
Mark your calendars now and then check back February 20th for more information on the deals!
40 Downtown Appleton businesses will be participating!
And many will have extended hours to make you "hoppy"!
- Valley Transit, Oneida Street
- Thompson Community Center's Grampa's Grill, 820 W. College Ave.
- Globally Sound Fair Trade, 604 W. College Ave.
- Romantic Antiques, 115 S. State St.
- Appleton Bike Shop, 121 S. State St:
- Flanagan's Wine Review, 528 W. College Ave.
- Flanagan's Stop & Shop, 522 W. College Ave.
- The Bar on The Avenue, 427 W. College Ave.
- Angels Forever-Windows of Light, 310 W. College Ave
- The Vintage Garden, 201 W. College Ave.
- The Trout Museum of Art, 111 W. College Ave.
- Bazil's Pub & Provisions, 109 W. College Ave
- No Idea?, 109 W. College Ave
- Olde Town Tavern, 107 W. College Ave
- Shear Chaos, 103 W. College Ave.
- The Building For Kids Childrens Museum, 100 W. College Ave.
- Time On Our Hands, 10 College Ave (inside City Center)
- In Times Past, 10 College Ave (inside City Center):
- Appleton Park & Rec, 10 College Ave (2nd floor inside City Center)
- Murray Photo, 10 College Ave:
- Mystical Earth Gallery, 112 E. College Ave.
- NewStyle Salon, 103 E. College Ave.
- BellyBeans, 103 E. College Ave:
- Vagabond Imports, 113 E. College Ave.
- Lillians, 115 E. College Ave.
- Ladybugs & Ladybugs Bistro, 119 E. College Ave.
- hey, daisy!, 121 E. College Ave:
- Eco Candle, 123 E. College Ave.
- The Rug Company, 127 E. College Ave.
- Just Act Natural, 129 E. College Ave:
- Gabriel Furniture, 201 E. College Ave
- Studio 213, 213 E. College Ave:
- Beatnik Betty's Resale Butik, 214 E. College Ave
- Queen Bee, 216 E. College Ave.
- Erbert & Gerberts, 218 E. College Ave.
- Dance!, 225 E. College Ave.
- Massage Connection, 232 E. College Ave
- Happy Bellies Bake Shop, 105 N. Durkee St.
- Heid Music, 308 E. College Ave.
- History Museum at the Castle, 330 E. College Ave
Leave a Comment