Take advantage of INCREDIBLE deals on Leap Day, February 29 in Downtown Appleton!
With deals so big, it can happen only once every four years!
Plus be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 Downtown Appleton Gift Certificates for every two participating businesses you leap to!
Mark your calendars now and then check back February 20th for more information on the deals!
- Valley Transit, Oneida Street
- Thompson Community Center's Grampa's Grill, 820 W. College Ave.
- Globally Sound Fair Trade, 604 W. College Ave.
- Romantic Antiques, 115 S. State St.
- Appleton Bike Shop, 121 S. State St:
- Flanagan's Wine Review, 528 W. College Ave.
- Flanagan's Stop & Shop, 522 W. College Ave.
- The Bar on The Avenue, 427 W. College Ave.
- Angels Forever-Windows of Light, 310 W. College Ave
- The Vintage Garden, 201 W. College Ave.
- The Trout Museum of Art, 111 W. College Ave.
- Bazil's Pub & Provisions, 109 W. College Ave
- No Idea?, 109 W. College Ave
- Olde Town Tavern, 107 W. College Ave
- Shear Chaos, 103 W. College Ave.
- The Building For Kids Childrens Museum, 100 W. College Ave.
- Time On Our Hands, 10 College Ave (inside City Center)
- In Times Past, 10 College Ave (inside City Center):
- Appleton Park & Rec, 10 College Ave (2nd floor inside City Center)
- Murray Photo, 10 College Ave:
- Mystical Earth Gallery, 112 E. College Ave.
- NewStyle Salon, 103 E. College Ave.
- BellyBeans, 103 E. College Ave:
- Vagabond Imports, 113 E. College Ave.
- Lillians, 115 E. College Ave.
- Ladybugs & Ladybugs Bistro, 119 E. College Ave.
- hey, daisy!, 121 E. College Ave:
- Eco Candle, 123 E. College Ave.
- The Rug Company, 127 E. College Ave.
- Just Act Natural, 129 E. College Ave:
- Gabriel Furniture, 201 E. College Ave
- Studio 213, 213 E. College Ave:
- Beatnik Betty's Resale Butik, 214 E. College Ave
- Queen Bee, 216 E. College Ave.
- Erbert & Gerberts, 218 E. College Ave.
- Dance!, 225 E. College Ave.
- Massage Connection, 232 E. College Ave
- Happy Bellies Bake Shop, 105 N. Durkee St.
- Heid Music, 308 E. College Ave.
- History Museum at the Castle, 330 E. College Ave