Freckles Garden has a variety of creations to explore, depending on the season; just like a garden! FG offers one-of-a-kind sewn or crocheted creations made with LOVE, including:
- Headwraps – Wide Headbands
- Baby Hats, Booties, Sweaters in Crochet
- Crocheted Hats & Mittens for ALL ages
- Kitchen and Bath Scrubbies, Soap Savers and Wash Clothes
- Crocheted Fleece blankets
- Kid Dresses and Retro shirts
- Reflective Winter Headbands/Ear warmers in Crochet
- Flower pins/Clips
- Granny Square Scarves
- Barefoot Sandals……and so much more
Stop down and see what’s blooming in Freckles Garden at the winter market, in front of the Escalators.
Meet the Owner –
Chris grew up with red hair and freckles in Appleton. She learned needle crafts and sewing, by watching her Mom, at age 5. By combining her strengths and Love of creating anything with fun colors, organizing, and playing in the garden, FRECKLES GARDEN was born!
Chris holds a degree in Fashion Design, and has worked in Los Angeles as a Fabric Technician and Pattern maker. Her goal is to continue to create, be happy and support her single parent family, while doing the things she loves.
Keep up with what’s blooming:
Instagram - https://instagram.com/frecklesgarden/
Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FrecklesGarden Can’t get to the market? Use code ADIMKT and save 10%
Twitter - https://twitter.com/FrecklesGarden