1. Check out the Wildwood Film Festival and enjoy over two dozen films showcasing Wisconsin talent! Feb. 19 & 20
2. Help solve the Mystery at the Mansion at the Hearthstone Historic House Museum Feb. 19 & 20.
3. Join us for Leap Local on Feb. 29th with deals so big, they only happen every 4 years! Feb. 29
4. Enjoy a beer tasting at one of the local pubs!
5. Take in a show at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center-from Symphony shows to Broadway shows to the Price is Right, there is something for everyone!
6. Get in the mood for spring by viewing Shifting Gears A Cyclical Exhibit at the History Museum at the Castle.
8. Enjoy a delicious meal from one of the many restaurants Downtown.
9. Try out a new hairstyle at one of the salons.
10. Enjoy live music at a variety of coffee shops, bars, or performance stages.
11. Expand your palette by trying a new ethnic meal.
12. Go old school and play Skeeball or shuffleboard.
13. Learn to play an instrument at Heid Music.
14. Visit the library and check out a new book.
15. Relax with a massage from one of our spas.
16. Enjoy Spring Fling at 16 businesses on March 11 & 12.
17. Appreciate the art at the Trout Museum of Art, Wriston Gallery, Coventry Glassworks, The Draw or Foxley’s Gallery.
18. Fire some glass, paint pottery, or create a mosaic masterpiece at The Fire
19. Act like a kid again with your favorite youngster at the Building For Kids Children’s Museum.
20. Buy yourself a new fashion accessory.
21. Discover a new favorite wine at a tasting.
22. Enjoy the beauty of fresh flowers at Charles the Florist.
23. Buy a new candle in a spring scent.
24. Sign up for Mini Golf On the Town at one of the 27 participating bars on sale in mid March.
25. Buy a ticket for Ladies Day Downtown on sale April 1.
Think Spring! It will be here soon.