DISCOVER DOWNTOWN like never before!
Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of the GREAT businesses located here in downtown. Get to know the owners and their products from checking out their answers to a series of fun questions!
In an effort to help, the Building for Kids’ Director of Marketing & Programs 6-year-old nephew and 4-year-old niece (and frequent BFK visitors) answered the questions for her:
What is the name of your business and who is the owner(s)?
Building for Kids
What service(s) and/or product(s) do you offer?
- Make kids happy
- Make kids have fun
What inspired you to start your business?
Because kids were getting bored.
What are 3 words that describe your business?
- Figuring out “what we should do next”
If your business had a theme song, what would it be?
The Trolls Song (Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake)
What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Brush your teeth every day, twice a day.
What's something about your business nobody knows?
- That they do special TV spots.
- That my Aunt Katy works there.
What do you love most about being in Downtown Appleton?
Lots of food places to visit (like Crazy Sweet)!
If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
What 3 items would you take with you on a deserted island?
- 4-year-old: ice cream, cookies and cake
- 6-year-old: lizard keychain, stuffed bunny and a water bottle.
If you had to describe your business as an animal, which one would it be and why?
A giraffe – because it’s so tall!
Something else fun and unique about your business you want to share?
Favorite things at the BFK:
- 4-year-old: The crane.
- 6-year-old: I like the art space.
- Aunt: Big League Fun, an interactive baseball exhibit, will be at the BFK from September 21 – January 5! Check out buildingforkids.org for more details!
Learn more about the Building for Kids Children’s Museum and plan your visit, check them out on Facebook! Click here.